UM Healthcare Trust employs Jaroka Tele-healthcare technology to run and manage its medical services. Jaroka software has been instrumental in providing productivity gains including:
- Paperless Medical Records: All medical records, vital signs, prescriptions and lab reports are stored and managed online.
- Web Enabled Referrals: All complicated cases are referred to a qualified specialist in an urban setting to get an expert medical opinion.
- GIS Mapping: Jaroka allows clinicians to track patients and diseases on Google Maps in real-time, allowing a better visual snapshot of health status in the region.
- Mobile Phone based Services: Jaroka offers the ability to manage medical services using mobile phones. The services are available via SMS, MMS, GPRS/Edge/3G and recently via dedicated mobile apps. These services include, registration of patients, retreival and submission of medical records, including prescriptions, disease database and symptoms.
- Cloud Computing: All of our technologies are based on state of the art Cloud Computing and software as a service (SaaS).
For more information please visit Jaroka Tele-healthcare Website.